function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ralitsa PaunovaRalitsa Paunova 

Limits for number of asynchronous Apex method executions per 24-hours period

Hi all,
I have a question regarding Execution Governors and Limits for  daily maximum number of asynchronous Apex method executions.
In the Salesforce documantation it is written, that the maximum number of asynchronous Apex method executions (batch Apex, future methods, Queueable Apex, and scheduled Apex) per a 24-hour period is 250,000 or the number of user licenses in your org multiplied by 200, whichever is greater. 

I'm not sure if this question has been already asked in the community, but if anyone know what is meant by "24-hour period"? How it's calculated? It is depending on your org default Time Zone? Is it fixed( i.e. between 9:30 time on 29 of March and 9:30 time on the 30 of March or is it between 00 o'clock time on 29 of March - 9:30 time on the 30 of March. ) or is a sliding window/rolling period, like is explained in this post?
Could you please give more information on this topic?

Regards,
Ralitsa
Gaurish Gopal GoelGaurish Gopal Goel
Its a sliding window/rolling period. Suppose you have made an Async call and you are getting a limit error. Then it means that you have already reached the limit at that timestamp when you tried to make the async call.