function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ovidiu GirlanOvidiu Girlan 

Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
TelanovaTelanova
I am also having this issue, in "Lightning Flow - Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer".  I have tried it in a couple of differnt trailheads but het the same error
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
Same error on the same day.  I know why it is and want to know how to work around it.  When doing the lecture and playing along, you create a file called "upload file",.  Then, when doing the challenge, it askes you to create another file called "Upload File".  Not sure how to update the flows- am currently trying to go in and rename the one with the lecture, but then am getting the same message.  
Ovidiu GirlanOvidiu Girlan
If that true, that should be solved if you create a new playground and then redo the challange. I assume, the entities have to be unique within the same playground only.
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
Makes sense, but grr since I had it worked and done.  I dont' want to have dozens of playgrounds running around, but maybe it doesn't matter, or just go between 2 or 3?  What do you do? 
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
Ovidlu Girlan:  I did it in a new playground and got the same message as you.  Did you get it to work? 
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
I am sorry about this. We discovered that the challenge checker is looking for the second screen name to be Upload_Files (with an s on the end) rather than the lightning component being called Upload_File. We're getting it fixed. In the meantime, if you change the second screen name unique name to Upload_Files, you should be able to get through it.

We made a knowledge article on this (see below). My apologies again. 

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2932027-lightning-flow-workaround-for-challenge-guide-users-through-your-business-processes-with-cloud-flow-designer?b_id=13478
TelanovaTelanova
Perfect thank you for your speedy response, the workaround has worked for me.
Linda KlineLinda Kline
The workaround has worked for me as well.  I should have Googled this hours ago.  :(
AnonymouseAnonymouse

Hi Chris and SalesForce Team,

May you please update the challenge requirements? This will solve the problem for any future users. :)

I can't count how many times I kept redoing this from beginning to end. ;(

Sincerely,
Jackie

Chris DuarteChris Duarte
@Jackie: Yes, we are getting it fixed. It is set for release next week. I am sorry for the trouble you encountered.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Issue now resolved in production. We are now checking for what is documented in the challenge. You can disregard the workaround.

My apologies again for the trouble.
Felipe CaldasFelipe Caldas
Does not work for me.
I am trying to create the field with the name "Upload_File" and I am getting an error saying it's not unique. How can I delete any other API names for any flow in Salesforce? I don't want to create a new Playground as a workaround, that's not a good approach.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
@Felipe click the Explorer tab in the flow designer; it's on the left hand side under the Save button (there are 3 tabs: Palette, Resources, Explorer). The Explorer lists all elements in use in that flow by name.
Hey @Chris thanks for your help. The flow won't let me update. I've deleted all my flows, created from scratch and still getting the same issue.
I named it to Upload_File2, Upload_Files... all that work.
But not Upload_File! :(

User-added image
It says it's not unique.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
What do you see on the Explorer tab
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Never mind. I can see the problem in your screenshot. Look at the Screen element in your flow. You have a screen with the name Upload File. You will need to rename the screen. A unique name in a flow can only be used once. For next time, check the Explorer tab. That is where you'll find all the fields, screens, and everything you've given a unique name to in the flow. Look there, and you'll find the one you need to rename.
Wow, the struggle! two hours on this challenge. Thanks @Chris - it works now.
I had to delete the Upload File screen all together and do it again. Now it's working.
So the screen and the field name cannot be the same. Understood!
Thanks!
Arun battulaArun battula
I have come across with same issue, and solved it.... you might have put Upload_Flow as the second Screen name. If that is the case it won't allow you to make the Unique Field Name as Upload_Flow for reference follow the link,https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Lightning-Flow-Workaround-for-Challenge