function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Javier CarvajalJavier Carvajal 

Extend your reporting strategy with AppExchange Challenge - Package is not shown on Installed Packages

I install the "Lightning Adoption Tracker: Reports and Dashboard" and AppExchange indicates that the package is installed, but it is not shown on the Installed Packages of my org.
I followed the "Installing a package or app to complete a Trailhead challenge" article (https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478) but I get the same result. I tried to install package for all users, only for admins,... but everything still the same.
I make all the steps to install the package, and I´m really sure that is correct, but not works and without it I can´t make the challenge
Someone can help me?
Best Answer chosen by Javier Carvajal
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you are checking the correct org where you have installed the package.

Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you are checking the correct org where you have installed the package.

Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Javier CarvajalJavier Carvajal
Finally I have it.
My problem is that I did not use the correct user of the playground on AppExchange. When I corrected it with the link from your point 3, I installed the package and was able to finish the challenge.
Than you