+ Start a Discussion
Charmaine van der MerweCharmaine van der Merwe 

Superbadge App Customisation Specialist Step 2

I get this error when I try to verify the second step for this badge:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The '# of Volunteers Still Needed' field on the 'Volunteer Shift' record is not working as expected.
This is the formula I used:

MAX( Desired_nr_of_Volunteers__c  -   Shifts_Taken__c ,0)

Can someone please help?
Amit Singh 1Amit Singh 1
try this = 
Desired_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c

 
Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha
Don't change the API names for the fields.  Just use the populated names.

This worked for me.

IF((Desired_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c) >0, (Desired_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c), 0)
Charmaine van der MerweCharmaine van der Merwe
I have tried Amit's and Musunuru's suggestions, but I still get the same error.  I delete the fields and recreated them and didn't change the field names.  
The formula I am using now is:
IF((Desired_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c) >0, (Desired_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c), 0)

The field Shifts Taken is a roll up summary - that shouldn't cause an issue?
 
Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha

What is the error you are receiving?

Shifts_Taken__c is a roll up summary field.

Charmaine van der MerweCharmaine van der Merwe
I am still getting this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The '# of Volunteers Still Needed' field on the 'Volunteer Shift' record is not working as expected.

 
Amit Singh 1Amit Singh 1
Hi Charmaine,

Please turn the debug log on and see what the exact cause is 
Sangeetha R 5Sangeetha R 5
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CXMQTBNF.

Someone help on this to fix.
Charmaine van der MerweCharmaine van der Merwe
I found the error - it was my filters on the rollup summary field that was causing this error.