function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abderrahim LahrachAbderrahim Lahrach 

I finished the admin beginner trail but salesforce didn't add it up

Hi guys,
i recently completed 100% of the admin beginner trail, but salesforce still didn't add it up to my trail's count on my profile, what should i do? thank you
Best Answer chosen by Abderrahim Lahrach
Navin Prasad: Just give it a bit of time, and it'll add up, that's what i did :)

All Answers

Parag Bhatt 10Parag Bhatt 10
Hi abderrahim,
well congrats for your completion of admin trail. 
Actually your trail has been completed succesfully and your answers are submitted to salesforce DB but sometime either due to lag or cookies there can be a problem of trail count in your profile. Now thing you need is to be relax and enjoy your learning and try logging in again but doing logout once 
if this doesnt solve your problem then just again go to your trail which you completed recently and do it again (FASTLY) :)
will solve your problem

please tell us if this solve your problem. Happy learning buddy:)
thanks
parag bhatt
Thanks parag for your input, i'd go for option 1, cause option 2 will be time consuming to go through the whole trail, i'll keep it going, thanks buddy :)
Well thanks abderrahim , i am very glad to help you.
If my answer really helped you please mark as best answer as it will help others also.
wish you a great future ahead buddy :)
bye
parag bhatt
I'll do so as soon as your method works, just to make sure i noted something that worked, i bookmarked this page to keep my word ;)
thank you buddy, all the best wishes for you too :)
Hi,
I Hope my Methods works for your problem buddy. :)
if not just ping me i will try to find out more solution in this 

Thanks
Parag
Navin PrasadNavin Prasad
The same thing I also expericing. I also completed Admin Beginner trail but trail count on profile is zero.
Navin Prasad: Just give it a bit of time, and it'll add up, that's what i did :)
This was selected as the best answer
Sarah SSarah S
I finished Admin Beginner Trail and associated project but it was not showing on my profile..my profile showed 0. Even after weeks. I completed other trails and those reflected in completed trails at the same time. Even now total completed trail count is one less than the total. How to get it corrected. Completing the Admin Begineer trail again should not be an option... :(
Mauro PitoneMauro Pitone
I have same issue.... I completed Admin Beginner Trail more than one month later..... any solution?
Greg MeszarosGreg Meszaros
I am having the same issue as well. 
usman ali 34usman ali 34
I am haveing same Issue?????? solution plz