function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Surendra PeramSurendra Peram 

How to get the logs for any integration errors

Hi,

I need some info regarding integration error logs in salesforce
Scenario, we are integrating the account records from external system to salesforce by using Rest or Soap API. 
In SFDC side we are not doing any integration, this is something like inbound integration from external system to SFDC

My Question is: How we will get the error logs in SFDC side while inserting the data from external system.

Please suggest your solution or guidance on this.
Thanks in advance…

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Setup > Administration Setup > Monitoring > Debug Logs. You have to go here and turn it on first (for the user you are testing with), and it only records 20 logs and then must be reset to continue logging.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Brad Both 7Brad Both 7
Just wondering if you ever figured out a workaround for this question? We're looking into the same thing for our org and multiple integrations.
Rakesh BachhavRakesh Bachhav
Facing Same Issue in Integration with Stripe. created webhook event in Stripe for customer created. created public site in salesforce and expose apex rest webservice as a public class in that site. when sending test event from stripe will show the success but gets nothing in my org. Please help! appreciate your valuable time.