function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John CorkerJohn Corker 

Azure Active Directory B2C SSO with Communities

I have integrated Azure AD SSO successfully with Salesforce for our staff, but I am finding it more difficult to setup similar SSO settings for Azure AD B2C with Communities. The idea here is Azure AD B2C has our client accounts and we want to open up Communities to them, has anyone had any experience with this setup?
Errors appear to be on the Azure side currently:
Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'MyName@hotmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'My Company Name' and cannot access the application 'https://MyCompanyName.force.com' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Martin Jones 22Martin Jones 22
Hi,

Did you get anywhere with this one. We are looking to do a similar thing?

Regards,
Martin

John CorkerJohn Corker
Hi Martin,
Pleased to say this is all setup now, we are just making final adjustments on the Communities site before advertising this to clients. 
Sorry if anyone is looking for a solution to the error I posted here, I can't remember what the solution to the above error was - but we have got the solution working so it is possible.
Feel free to drop me an email if I can help at all.
Regards,
John
(john@b.co.uk) 
Martin Jones 22Martin Jones 22
Hi John,

Thanks for the response. I will drop you an email.

Regards,
Martin
David Russell 42David Russell 42
Hi John,

Having similar issues.  I also sent you an email and started my own thread here (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005g7jQAA)

Thanks!
Christian Tinghino 20Christian Tinghino 20
Hi John, 
similar issue, can you send me an email with your config. example? 

Thanks!
Tasfia KhanTasfia Khan
Hi John, we are facing a similar issue with B2C setup with community users. Can you elaborate on how you managed to setup SSO for B2C. 
Thanks.
Tasfia KhanTasfia Khan
Hi John, we are facing a similar issue with B2C setup with community users. Can you elaborate on how you managed to setup SSO for B2C. 
Thanks.
Tasfia KhanTasfia Khan
Thanks.
Timo SchweikartTimo Schweikart
Hi John, I'm facing the same issue. Do you any examples for me where i can see what's a correct configuration is? Thanks.
Vinay PathakVinay Pathak
Is anyone able to connect with Azure ADB2B / B2C with Salesforce communities ?
Conor LanganConor Langan
I recently encountered the many issues in setting this up, and after a lot of work and online reading was able to successfully do so. I have summarised my learnings in an article with the source code linked at the bottom to hopefully and save further pain around this.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/using-azure-ad-b2c-identity-provider-salesforce-conor-langan/
Steven Jones 60Steven Jones 60
ADB2C doesn't fully support Open ID, specifically  UserInfo, you can try using another protocal or using a custom technical profile on ADB2C