function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ovidiu GirlanOvidiu Girlan 

I am stuck at step 5 of automation superbadge: new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.

I am stuck at step 5 of automation superbadge:  new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'. I am checking for nullvalues in trigger and set up correct fields I guess. Hard to figure out what the problem is as the screen error is very generic. BTW I am 1 week new to SF, but manage to clear hurdles till now. I am spinning my wheels for 2 days now with this problem. Any help much appreciated !
Trigger conditions
Task fields
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Refer below link for similar discussion.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e872QAA

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Argenis Perez 8Argenis Perez 8
I am stuck in the same step and the link posted above is longer available

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.

Tien Le 488Tien Le 488
Link above resulted in "Oops, there's no information for this topic. Please click another topic instead."
Tien Le 488Tien Le 488
Any resolution for this question?  Would be nice to have Best Answer.  Thanks.  On to the next possible help...
Manju NiranjulaaManju Niranjulaa
Even im stuck with the same error ,did it get resolved to anyof u?
Garvit Aggarwal 4Garvit Aggarwal 4
try going on this link https://trailblazers.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000lPDXQA2
Ali Siddiqui 11Ali Siddiqui 11
Relate the task to the opportunity User-added image
Mahaboob Basha Shaik-TCSMahaboob Basha Shaik-TCS

Hello Mate,

I was also getting the same error I made some changes now I am not getting that error,

User-added image
User-added image

Hope it works for you !!

PV Sai Kumar ReddyPV Sai Kumar Reddy
Hi,
Goto Approval Process and edit Approval Steps, In the step 3 click on "Automatically assign to approver(s)" and then select user from the picklist and in the other field lookup for Nushi Davoud.
This is how i tried solving this challenge. Hope this helps You.

Best Regards,
Sai Kumar
zimmyzimmy
@Argenis Perez 8
 hey did you got the solution for step 5 of process automation.
  I got the same error can please guide me to fix this error (Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.)
REEJISHA A SREEJISHA A S
i am solving this error. But i get another issue like 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You cannot pass the validation.: []
Close errors
Akhilesh BurungaleAkhilesh Burungale
@Mahaboob Basha Shaik-TCS
Thank You..