function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishal S 8Vishal S 8 

Calculate discount button error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Calculate Discount' custom button isn't properly configured. Check the instructions for how to configure the Display Type and URL.

I have tried with all the solutions mentioned above by various users. I have tried using "Calculate_Discount_Button" Api and "Calculate_Discount_button" both are not working for me.... It would be of great help if anyone could figure it out.

Thanks in Advance.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vishal,

This issue with the API name of the button Calculate_Discount_button was resolved on June 14, 2017. The challenge now correctly looks for Calculate_Discount (and has for the past 6 months).

I just ran through this project end to end with no issues. It is working as expected.

Still, if the problem persists then I would suggest you please give a try by clearing all the cache and cookies and give a try by attempting the same in a different browser.

If the issue continues then give an attempt at a brand new org which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Sreenivas VSreenivas V
Hi Nagendra,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have followed each step as mentioned by you still no success. I am getting same error message even I debug the flow with OppoturnityID and AccountID fileds and with the discount value, I am able to get the proper discount value. But the overall challenge is not yet complete. Please check and help to resolve this.

Sreenivas