function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mehul VaghelaMehul Vaghela 

How to add new values in status picklist field of CampaignMember object

Hello,

I want to add the custom values in the status field of CampaignMember object. I am not able to find the add button to add the values in this field.

I have tried with lightning as well as classic mode but unable to identify the add button in both.
On more analysis, I found a button named 'Advance Setup' (in classic mode) while editing particular Campaign, which allows to add the values in campaign members but it is specific to that Campaign only. So, those new status is not showing up while adding Campaign Members of other campaigns.

Can anyone please help me how to achieve this or is it possible or not?
Gustavo BertolinoGustavo Bertolino
In Classic mode, the path is this. You have to enter in the object fields ==> look for the Status and click on Edit ==> then add the new values you want for this field.
Gustavo BertolinoGustavo Bertolino

When you find the Status field and click on it, the following screen should appear to you. This is the Status field setup from Case object. You have to click on New to add the values you want. To see the print in details, right click on the image below and select 'open image in a new tab'.

User-added image

Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Mehul,

We have one suggestion from salesforce is to use the Appexchange App regarding this limitation or Apex:

https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000Br5dAAC

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h27dAAA

Can you please Let me know if it helps or not!!!

If it helps don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
Raj
Mehul VaghelaMehul Vaghela
@Gustavo Bertolino: I have tried that in classic mode, but there is no button "New" in Status field of Campaign Member object.
Please refer below snap.
Campaign Member Status Field => Add new values button missing.