function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kimberley LockwoodKimberley Lockwood 

Roll Up Helper Validation Failure

I have created a roll up field using roll up helper to count the number of attachments on an account. I tested this in the sandbox and all worked fine and I was able to run the roll up in real time. When I am trying to push over to production I am getting the below error message when validating: 
Class Name: test_updatecontactrolecount
Method: testcreateopptywithconditionandrole
Error Message: 
System.Exception: Assertion Failed 
Stack Trace: Class.test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38, column 1

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this? I dont use Apex Class very much and I think it is this causing the issue. 

Any advice would be great 
Thanks

v varaprasadv varaprasad
Hi Kimberley,

In your test class test_updatecontactrolecount.testcreateopptywithconditionandrole: line 38 you are using some system.assert statements.In system.assert statements you are getting invalid data.So that's the reason you are getting an error.

Please check once that data is existing in production or not.Otherwise, post your code so that we can help you accordingly.

Hope this helps you!
If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others.

Thanks
Varaprasad
@For Support: varaprasad4sfdc@gmail.com

Kimberley LockwoodKimberley Lockwood
Thanks Varaprasad, How do I check if this data is existing or not – sorry this is pretty new to me. Would it help if I send the code for the class body? Thanks Kim [cid:image001.gif@01D3D262.C63C60B0] Kimberley Lockwood CRM Administrator Clear Channel United Kingdom 1 Schoolhouse 2nd Avenue Trafford Park Village M17 1DZ D 0161 888 1868 M 0044 7701280744 [cid:image002.png@01D3D262.C63C60B0] Visit clearchannel.co.uk and follow @clearchanneluk on Twitter for the latest information. The purchase of these advertising services is subject to Clear Channel's Standard Terms and Conditions which can also be obtained by application to the Financial Controller, Clear Channel UK Limited, Orion Gate, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7NJ. Clear Channel UK Limited, Registered Office: 33 Golden Square, London W1F 9JT.Company number: 950526. Registered in England and Wales. This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the addressee only. They may not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any way other than by the intended recipient. It may contain legally privileged or price sensitive information. If this email is received in error please notify the author immediately by replying to this email. Should you use the information or allow others to use it, you and they may be committing a criminal offence and/or tort.