function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WDCi NatWDCi Nat 

Roll-up Summary field on Contacts - Trailhead error "Einstein Prediction Builder - Enrich your Prediction"

I had completed a badge last year, but it looks like a new Challenge has been added into the Trail

The instructions say:
From Setup, click Object Manager.
Search for and click Contact.
Click Fields & Relationships.
Click New.
Select the Roll-Up Summary data type, then click Next.

But, when I do that, I get a help text field against the Roll-Up Summary field type that says "You cannot create this type of field on this object because it is not the master in a master-detail relationship"

Roll-Up on Contact

Can anyone help me so I can re-complete this trail?  I must be doing something wrong...admittedly, I'm not sure which Einstein Trailhead Org I used, but I've tried in multiple orgs.

Cheers, Nat

Best Answer chosen by WDCi Nat
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you sign up from below link for einstein and then start the challenge from from first step again.As this error may be due to existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges.

https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/einsteinbuilder

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you sign up from below link for einstein and then start the challenge from from first step again.As this error may be due to existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
kamala swarnalathakamala swarnalatha
Hi Nat,

Did you open new Einstein Prediction Builder org?

If not open org using below link

And Start the challenge from first and now you find the roll up summary field to be active because in that Reservation and the Contact are in the Master Detail Relationship.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Kamala
Sweet Potato Tec.

kamala swarnalathakamala swarnalatha
Hi Nat,

I'am sure that in Einstein Prediction Builder org,Reservation and the Contact are in the Master Detail Relationship.So roll up summary field to be active.Check it again you are in Einstein Prediction Builder org because Dev org does not support this.Otherwise check below under the challenge that your Launch is in Einstein Prediction Builder org .

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Kamala
Sweet Potato Tec.
WDCi NatWDCi Nat
Thanks Sandhya and Kamala,

Unfortunately the solution, as frustrating as it is, requires a retake of the whole challenge in a new Einstein Playground.  Very silly...but you have to do it to complete again!!