function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicholas MiramsNicholas Mirams 

flow from task not working in classic

Hi,

I have completed a flow which fires from process builder which is only working in lightning and not fully working in classic!

My flow works after a task is created on an opportunity the task takes all the contacts from that task and adds then as contact roles on the associated opportuntiy.

here is a view of it, seems to work fine adding all the contacts in the task as contact roles in lightning but only adding the first contact in classic...

Any ideas?
User-added image
Gaurav HandooGaurav Handoo
Hi Nicholas

Is this flow failing when you are creating task (in lightning) from the sidebar for Activities or from under the related section. Reason I believe would be source of invoking of task creation event.

Also, based on the screenshot, I believe this flow might crash in case your Opportunity has multiple tasks, reason for the same being the fact that Record Lookup and Record Create both are being done within the Loop.

Cheers!!

Gaurav
Nicholas MiramsNicholas Mirams
Hi,
Its firing fine in lightning with no problems just not working in classic.  I think there maybe something else in the background running which is interrupting it but its not a flow or process

Updated version
User-added image
Gaurav HandooGaurav Handoo
Hi Nicholas

Would it be possible to connect over a screenshare session to debug the same.

You can connect with me at gaurav.handoo@gmail.com.

Regards

Gaurav