function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jainam ContractorJainam Contractor 

Guest user access to lightning component in Lightning community

Hello Geeks,

I have built a custom lightning component and deployed the same on the Lightning Community (Napili template). I have set the public access to Community but the guest user is not able to view/ access the Lightning Component. I have set the access="global" for all the lightning component. 

Also, I have set the required Object Settings for Custom/ Standard Object for the Guest Profile.

What am i missing..???

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks,
Jainam Contractor
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jainam,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please double check if you have read permissions to the profile for the objects you use in your component which could be causing the issue mostly.

Also, May I request you please post the screenshot of the permissions so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Happy to help further.

Regards,
Nagendra

Jainam ContractorJainam Contractor
Hi Nagendra,

I have given all the possible/ required access to the Objects i am using in the Component. One thing i am unable to understand is that it is not showing any error on the Console for the JS or on the Debug log for APEX Controller.

Below is the permission that i am trying to give it to the Guest/ Community user. It worked couple of days back but suddenly it stopped working since yesterday.

User-added image

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Jainam