function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
N. WeidmanN. Weidman 

Create Object-Specific Quick Actions tutorial

My question isn't with this section's challenge, but rather something that happened with the walk-through part that they provided.  They had us create an event called "New Showing" that would appear on the mobile options.  This practice worked perfectly, so for some experimentation, I created a few more properties and went to create showings for them, and the option was gone, as well as the customer ordering that I had set up:

User-added image

I checked the backend, and everything is still correct there, so I know that it wasn't something getting deleted or overwritten:

User-added image

Is there something else going on, or is this just a quirk with the trailhead playground?
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
  • go to Page Layouts and click Object Layout.
  • In the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions, if you see a link to override the predefined actions, click the link to override.
  • Select Mobile & Lightning Actions in the palette, then drag the New Showing quick action into the mobile section. Make sure it’s the first item.

User-added image

Reorganize the actions so the most frequently used ones are first, and remove any unnecessary actions.
User-added image

Click Save.
N. WeidmanN. Weidman
Please note in the description of my problem and my screenshots that these steps were already taken.