function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Meng Liu 9Meng Liu 9 

1.how to web to a custom object? 2.Two object:the standard object : Lead,the custom object:Candidate,I have a web to lead,and I would set up a lookup field in the candidate object to lead object.But when I submit in the web ,when I lookup the value ...

1.how to web to a custom object?
2.Two object:the standard object : Lead , the custom object:Candidate,I have a web to lead,and I would set up a lookup field in the candidate object to lead object.But when I submit in the web , I lookup the value in the candidate,I could not find it ,how to do that ,Thanks !
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Meng,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please elaborate your requirement and keep it simple so that we can understand better and can help you accordingly to troubleshoot the issue.

Happy to help further.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Pradeep SinghPradeep Singh
Hi,
1. If you want to have functionality like web to Lead for custom object, then you have to use combination of visualforce page,apex controller and force.com site. Create your page using VF and Apex, then using force.com site make it accessible for public.

2. If you are having issues to view records from lookup. It is because, it only shows those records which are recently viewed by the user. So, just 
    view the Lead record first by going on Lead tab and try populate lookup on custom object.
Meng Liu 9Meng Liu 9
Thank you very much! I think apex is a little difficult to me .I must have a further study.Thank you.
Meng Liu 9Meng Liu 9
1.The first,I just want to make a web to a custom object,just like the web to lead. It can submit information about leads in the web.But they tell me to complete by using apex. 2.The second question,when you lookup lead in other object,it only show the recently viewed in the search lookup.I want to show all leads ,because I set up some leads in web to lead,but it can not show the corporate values in the lookup in other cusom object.when I set the lead in the salesforce,it can be showed,but when I set the lead in the web to lead,it could not be showed.I do not know what's wrong.Thanks !