function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nuevo9763Nuevo9763 

Overlapping controls when using lightningstylesheets=true

Folks,
I am converting existing VF pages to LEX using 'lightningStyleSheets' attribute.
Below is a screenshot of a pop-up and the controls are overlapping each other as seen below. Any SLDS conversion experts User-added imagecan suggest solution to these issues?
Best Answer chosen by Nuevo9763
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nuevo,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please double check if there is any existing CSS style on the page that's restricting the max width of the pop-up? If yes then I would suggest you please remove it and give a try which should probably do the trick.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nuevo,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please double check if there is any existing CSS style on the page that's restricting the max width of the pop-up? If yes then I would suggest you please remove it and give a try which should probably do the trick.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Nuevo9763Nuevo9763
Hi Nagendra,
you are right. There was an existing CSS which restricted the max width.