function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Drew BlackmanDrew Blackman 

Build a Battle Station App - Report and Dashboard Error

I've completed the steps to create the Supplies report as outlined in the direcitons but when I Verify the challenge I get a "Challenge Not yet complete..." error.  It says the custom report names Supplies wasn't found, hoever, as you can see in the screenshot, it is created, built as described and in a public folder.  Any help or suggestions would be appricieated!

Supplies Report error messageReport Properties
Best Answer chosen by Drew Blackman
Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha
Hello Drew,

All looks good on your report. Not sure what's wrong in it. I suggest you to remove all fields and follow the steps from the module once again.
I think I completed this module long ago and I have this report in classic. If it helps, here is the screenshot.
User-added image

All Answers

Hello Drew,

Please make sure you summarize and group the report properly. Can you share the screenshot of the report.
Sure, below are screenshots of both the run report and report builder.  I believe everything is groups and aummarized as specified but perhaps I missed something.  Thanks for the help!
User-added imagereport builder
Hello Drew,

All looks good on your report. Not sure what's wrong in it. I suggest you to remove all fields and follow the steps from the module once again.
I think I completed this module long ago and I have this report in classic. If it helps, here is the screenshot.
User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Musunuru,

That definitely helps.  I recreated the report as a Classic report exactly as I had had it in Lightning and was able to complete the challenge.  Thanks for your help.

Drew