function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC 

Issue in the Custom Object

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch values from the Custom Object, below is the query which i am using to fetch the values. I am trying to fetch the value of ravi in all the fields of the Custom_Object_APINAME. But i am getting the error as below

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Custom_Object_APINAME(Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name)

entity type Revenue_Projection__c does not support search

Please suggest.

Regards
Ravi.

Best Answer chosen by Ravi_SFDC
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
What are you trying to do? Below queries are retuning data 

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Revenue_Projection__c(Id,Name, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name)

SELECT Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name FROM Revenue_Projection__c where Name LIKE '%ravi%'

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You need to create a tab for the Revenue_Projection__c  object and use it in SOSL 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Make sure your object is searcahble 
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC

Hi Raj,

Yes the Object is in Allow Search and one of the LastModifiedBy.Name is ravi yyy.  When i use the below query

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Revenue_Projection__c(Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name). It diplays nothing, but when i run the below query it displays the values

SELECT Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name FROM Revenue_Projection__c where LastModifiedBy.Name LIKE 'ravi%'

Please suggest.

Regards
Ravi.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Use this 
FIND {*ravi*} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Revenue_Projection__c(Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC
Hi Raj,

Tried but no result.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
What are you trying to do? Below queries are retuning data 

FIND {ravi} IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Revenue_Projection__c(Id,Name, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name)

SELECT Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedBy.Name FROM Revenue_Projection__c where Name LIKE '%ravi%'

This was selected as the best answer
Ravi_SFDCRavi_SFDC
Thank you Raj.