function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kanhaiya Yadav 4Kanhaiya Yadav 4 

I created and publish first knowledge base article. When i validate from trailhead, showing error

Publish an Article
Create and publish your first knowledge base article.

Create a Knowledge type article
Title: My First Knowledge Article
URL: My-First-Knowledge-Article
Channel: Internal
Publish the article

Error is following...

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GXDUIIXP. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Title FROM Knowledge__kav Where PublishStatus ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:19 sObject type 'Knowledge__kav' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yadav,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please double check and make sure that you have connected to the new (Kingdom)developer org you created in your trailhead. This is not done by default so just make sure you are confirming against the correct org.

Regards,
Nagendra
Kanhaiya Yadav 4Kanhaiya Yadav 4
Hi Nagendra, 
       Thanks for suggestion.
       Developer Org is currect. I tried many time after logout & login.

Regards,
Kanhaiya

Brian NørremarkBrian Nørremark
Hi Kanhaiya,
Did you manage to solve this issue? I have the exact same problem now.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: EUVQCBMC. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Title FROM Knowledge__kav Where PublishStatus ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:19 sObject type 'Knowledge__kav' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.