function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edison Raj 9Edison Raj 9 

Unable to complete the Bulk API Challange even after the "Job Complete" in Monitor Bulk Data Load Jobs

Hello Developers,
For the Data Integration SuperBadge with Bulk API Challange, I have got the Job ID with "Job Complete" status in the monitor page with all details as number of records processed as 500 and date and time of start and end. But, when I click the "Check Challenge" button, I get the error message as the follows :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find at least 500 Account records with the Name like 'Bulk Company'.

I was able to complete all the challanges positively 2 weeks before. But, nowadays whatever challenge I complete in trailhead, I am getting the error message as "Challenge Not yet complete". Please help me whether any configuration setting has changed in my login org. Or should I clear any buffer space ? Anyone developer or anyone from Salesforce team, PLEASE HELP ME
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Edison,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Kindly give a try by logging out of all accounts and login again.

May I suggest you please clear all the cache and cookies and give a try by attempting the same in a brand new developer org which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists kindly reach out to the trailhead support team for further help.
Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Regards,
Nagendra
Edison Raj 9Edison Raj 9
Hi Nagendra,
Thanks for your reply.
But, can you pls write me in a simple approach as how to clear those caches and cookies. Do you meant to say the Browser cookies ?
Also, pls let me know how to log out all the accounts
Regards,
EdisonRaj
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Raj,

Yes, I would suggest you clear all the browser cache and cookies.

Also, logout from the trailhead account and give a try by logging in once again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Edison Raj 9Edison Raj 9
Hi Nagendra,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried this a long time of Course. But, it did not work out.
I am sure of completing this Bulk API challange as per the job information in the Salesforce Classic of Monitoring the Bulk API job.
Even the REST API which is a easy challenge also I am not able to complete.
But, the Name and description for this REST API, I can see in the SalesforceClassic after executing in the workbench
Still, no clue
Regards,
EdisonRaj