function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yannick Berthoud 7Yannick Berthoud 7 

customize your login process with My Domain problems

Hello,

When i try the trailhead named 'customize your login process with my domain'. I encoutered a error.

After changed the url name in setup > domain > My domain, the brower give me the following error: 'too many redirect'

Anybody knows how to fix ?

Thanks per advance,

Yannick

url: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/identity_login/units/identity_login_my_domain#

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
Hi check following link :
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000268881&language=en_US&type=1

let us know if it helps you
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If you have changed the domain name of the trailhead playground then you cannot access the playground again.As it is advised in the content of the challenge not to change the domain of the trailhead playground.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Kevin RuschmanKevin Ruschman
The problem Sandhya is that in order to complete the challenge you have to change the domain. I get why this causes an issue but appears that it was just a poor setup. I don't think there is any way to complete this challenge the way it is built.
ashish gawande 12ashish gawande 12
Here you go to complete the challenge-
1. login to developer org with your firstmost Id or new Developer ord id.
2. goto setup and make the changes in my domain as suggested, deploy it for all users and make the changes in background color.
3. comback to trailhead challenge page, in dropdow list of playground select NOW THE ACTUAL DEVELOPER ORD ID playground as default
4. hit on check challenge to earn 500....it works.
(any earlier playground that you create for practice and made changes in it, next time will not work. make the changes in your developer org or create saperate ID then use that org associated playground to make it default in challenge.)
Cheers,
Ashish