function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
abdelmadjid hidouciabdelmadjid hidouci 

sfdx Enable Partner Relationship Management in the scratch-def.json

Hi,

I am working on the migration of our sfdc prod org to sfdx projects, and i have some issue when i try to push my converted metadata (in sfdx format) to scratch orgs,

We use in our production org partner portal;

the issues that i have are due to the 'Partner Relationship Management' (Setup-->Build-->Customize-->Partners-->Settings), indeed, by default is disabled,

When i enable it manulay, i can push my sfdx source to scratch orgs; but i have to do that automaticly for our Continuous Integration purpose; and for that, there is a way to configure it in the scratch-def.json file?

I have take a look to the documentation reference about feautures and orgPreferences, and i haven't found an option for that, Here my scratch-def.json file:
{
    "orgName": "My Company",
    "edition": "Enterprise",
    "language": "en_US",
    "features": ["AuthorApex", "PersonAccounts", "Sites", "CustomApps", "CustomTabs", "Communities"],
    "orgPreferences" : {
        "enabled": ["ChatterEnabled", "NetworksEnabled", "S1DesktopEnabled", "S1EncryptedStoragePref2"]
    }
}

The issues that i have are about the followings page layouts:
ChannelProgram-Channel Program Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramLevel-Channel Program Level Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramMember-Channel Program Member Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundClaim-Partner Fund Claim Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundRequest-Partner Fund Request Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerMarketingBudget-Partner Marketing Budget Layout.layout-meta.xml
​PartnerFundAllocation-Partner Fund Allocation Layout.layout-meta.xml

Thanks for your help ;)
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Can you try this one .. i think you need to add it to the features 

"features": ["MultiCurrency", "AuthorApex","Sites"],

abdelmadjid hidouciabdelmadjid hidouci
Thanks for your reply @Raj V, i had already "AuthorApex" and "Sites" features, i just added "MultiCurrency" feature, but i still have the same errors;

After some searches, the Partner Management is an Unsupported Metadata Types (i can't use the unmanaged package to extract /convert the metadata to sfdx format): https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_unsupported_types.htm

Also, i have found other ressource, the Portal description: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_portal.htm#! 

my idea is to retrieve the data and import them to scratch orgs by the cli commands, but i can't query the portal with soql, any idea??
ShrawanShrawan
@abdelmadjid Did you ever find a solution to this? I am also trying to enable Partner Management components i.e. PartnerFundRequest object and such in a scratch org.
ShrawanShrawan
After a bit of research I found that it is suppoerted in v48 now. Scratch org definition:
{
"orgName": "myOrg",
"edition": "Developer",
"features": ["Communities", "EnablePRM"],
"settings": {
"communitiesSettings": {
"enableNetworksEnabled": true,
"enableEnablePRM": true
},
"lightningExperienceSettings": {
"enableS1DesktopEnabled": true
}