function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DhrumitDhrumit 

You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access

User-added image

When I click on button for record list to create a new record I am facing this error. This button works fine in classic.

I have given all necessary permission. Is there anyone who's facing this kind of same error?

SFDC 1904SFDC 1904
Hey JackisBack,
How did you resolve this issue?
Dan Chu 15Dan Chu 15
hi, I have a similar problem. Works in Classic but not in Lightning. I'm an admin for our system, and I should have all the sufficient privileges.

Dhrumit, were you able to resolve your issue? If yes, how? Thank you.
Anurag Sharma 361Anurag Sharma 361
Hi,
I had a similar problem , you can resolve it by giving additional privileges to your System Admin Profile.
praveena y 2praveena y 2
I had similar issue, I 've resolved myself, Please find below for resolution:

I guess you might have written:---------->   this.objectId = JSON.stringify(result);
Instead change it to                  :---------->   this.objectId = result;
In the first case Id is passed in the form of String so it doesn't redirect to your object record page.

Note: Above change is in LWC .js
Prakash Borade 16Prakash Borade 16
I was also facing the same issue when I was trying to fetch some record into my Lightning component.

The issue in my case My Actual object name is dirrent then object name I was passing to APEX .

So please check the object name . Check if object has namespace . if object has namespace then pass object with namespace.