function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex SiegersAlex Siegers 

Create a Lightning Component Module Error

On the module "Create a Lightning Component" (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-lightning-components/steps/quickstart-lightning-components3), the third step in the Quick Start: Lightning Components. When I try to verify the step I get this error message:

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: FVROQZAP. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2"

Create a Lightning Component Error

But I am not sure what exactly it is telling me I need to fix. If anyone can translate for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Best Answer chosen by Alex Siegers
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This error may occur due to some pre existing configuration that you might have done for other other challenges.I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground.

Best Regards,
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This error may occur due to some pre existing configuration that you might have done for other other challenges.I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Alex SiegersAlex Siegers
I’ll give that a go. Alex Siegers – Marketing and Digital Coordinator T: +61 2 9251 2422| F: +61 2 9251 2744 | E: alex.siegers@syo.com.au SYDNEY YOUTH ORCHESTRAS 182 CUMBERLAND STREET, THE ROCKS, NSW 2000 [SYO_LL28-18-1920x300]