function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
roni shoreroni shore 

Renamed standard field label but still not appearing on the layout

Hi guys, I have renamed the internal comments standard field on case  object to comments but it still appears on the layout as internal comments.
plz suggest

Best Answer chosen by roni shore
roni shoreroni shore
I got it, there's a language selection box on top of rename tabs page, need to select the language which the user is having and then change the label. I dont know how I missed that

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You can rename -- Follow This steps 

Go to setup ->Customize-> Rename Tabs and Labels  >Select the case object -- Click Edit --> next Rename and Save it

User-added image 

User-added image
roni shoreroni shore
I did the same was, not sure why it's not appearting->its on close case layoutUser-added image

User-added image
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi Roni,

The 'Internal Comments' standard field that is under the Case object, is a field which is currently NOT supported in Classic, Lightning or Salesforce for Android and iOS.

Please refer to this link for further clarification: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000232612&type=1

Thanks.
roni shoreroni shore
Hi Narender - In one org it's visible but not in other org (unlimited edition)
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
I have only worked with developer edition, so i don't know the constraints for other Editions.
roni shoreroni shore
I got it, there's a language selection box on top of rename tabs page, need to select the language which the user is having and then change the label. I dont know how I missed that
This was selected as the best answer
Abdul Raseedh SAbdul Raseedh S
Hi Narender- Is still 'Internal Comments' in case object is not supporting for  Android  Mobile in Salesforce application