function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Satria Akbar NugrohoSatria Akbar Nugroho 

Unable Login to sandbox

Hi i want to ask about trailhead "Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange" section
When i install the apps on appexchange and pick sandbox and it direct me to login sandbox, and i can't login to sandbox, is it different ? login to sandbox with salesforce account ? or i should make it new account for sandbox ? how ?

Thank you
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Akbar,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Follow below steps to complete the above challenge.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Nagendra

bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Satria,
Mark as best answer, If it resloves !!
if you are installing package for trailhead purpose your using developer org or  if you want to install package in sandbox logout from your trialhead developer account and 
click on below link 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EFmsRUAT&modal=ask_your_admin_for_help​
open in incoginto mode and replace url with 
login.salesforce.com/XXXXX  into test.salesforce.com/XXXXXX

Mark as resloved if it helps :) :)
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn.com