function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel Brannan 11Daniel Brannan 11 

Any Salesforce Developers looking for work, we are hiring! Apply here - https://lnkd.in/dGW5meR

Salesforce Developer
Engineering | Edinburgh 
We’re looking for two enthusiastic developers to get the most out of salesforce within our cutting edge engineering team.

You'll be responsible for getting data out of the salesforce platform used by our sales and support team and whilst working closely with our BackEnd and FrontEnd engineering teams. You will receive a great deal of autonomy in your design decisions along with support from your colleagues, squad lead, technical manager and product manager.
Go where the people speak your language.
“We’re entering a new world in which data may be more important than software.”- Tim O’Reilly
If you also believe in the importance of data, this is what you might expect to be doing day to day;
Create customised reports from salesforce data
Create customised dashboards
Work closely with a technical product manager
Work in an agile method
As with all engineering at iZettle, this could be just the beginning. We aspire to never stop growing and encourage all staff, old and new, to suggest improvements to what they do.
We hire people. Not CVs
We’re building a platform that enables our customers to leverage their data in a way that allows them to make the best possible decisions to grow their business as effectively as possible. To achieve this we need to take the next step to make better use of our own data so that we can grow more effectively ourselves.  

What do you need to bring to the role;
A knowledge of Java or Go
Knowledge of Apex & SQL
Fluency in Javascript or Javascript compilable languages

Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business.  That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
We’re iZettle.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Kim KitchenKim Kitchen
Hi, my name is Kim Kitchen, Consultant and developer for over 30 years in many programming languages, last 5+ years in Salesforce APEX/Visual Force. I live in south floridafor now, would like to move to the North Carolina mountains within a few years. I'm interested in either local in south Florida or telecommute (of course with video conferencing). I have vast experience with data conversion and transfer, including in and out of salesforce, integration with 3rd parties (especially Amazon and eBay) with specialties in automotive fitment and accounting subsets. Please contact me at kim@ictechnologyllc.com if you would like to discuss your projects. Thank-you