function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jessica LombardJessica Lombard 

Getting an error: "The 'Sales Rep Win Rates' report chart does not appear to be using a vertical bar chart." I have removed the "closed date" on the graph, redid that graph & redid the challenge. Please help :(

Getting an error: "The 'Sales Rep Win Rates' report chart does not appear to be using a vertical bar chart."  I have removed the "closed date" on the graph, redid that graph & redid the challenge. Please help :(
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jessica,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I faced a similar issue in the past. The message displayed on the vertical bar chart doesn't really have anything to do with the error. What I did to fix it was to go into the chart settings for the report and remove the Close Date field under x-axis. Saved the report and then I was able to move forward.

As you are saying that u have already tried removing the Closed date, may I suggest you please give a try in a brand new playground or developer org by attempting the same in a different browser should probably do the trick.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Jessica LombardJessica Lombard
Thanks Nagendra - I will try this asap and see .. holding thumbs that it works!!