function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jack Collins 2Jack Collins 2 

trailhead playground url issue

Hi Everyone, I followed the steps specified below in 'getting started with salesforce platform', but when I attemopted step 3, I had the following error - can a trailhead admin help?

1. Scroll to the bottom of this page.
2. Click the arrow next to Launch and select Create a Trailhead Playground. Don’t skip this step! You need to use a fresh and clean Trailhead Playground for this module.
Once your TP is created (it takes a minute!), press Launch.
3. In your TP’s URL, replace everything following lightning.force.com with: /packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvId=04tB00000009UeX. Your URL should look similar to https://playful-raccoon-21646-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvId=04tB00000009UeX.

Select Install for All Users and grant access to all third-party applications.
Once the installation is complete, click Done and then open the App Launcher  in the upper-left corner.
Select the DreamHouse application.
Click the Data Import tab and click Initialize Sample Data. Depending on your screen size, the Data Import tab can be under More in the tab menu.
Cheers

User-added image
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Jack,
Mark as best answer, If it resloves !!
I have followed your instruction Iam unable to face any error while instalation 
User-added image

please follow same instruction again in New trailhead playground you can able to acheive it.
Mark as resloved if it helps :) :)
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn.com
RakeshRakesh (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jack Collins 2,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering. I think you have logged in into multiple DE Org's, to solve this clear the browser cookies & history. then login into Trailhead, launch the playground In your TP URL, replace below URL  /packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvId=04tB00000009UeX after lightninging.force.com in the URL. Your complete URL should be similar to this https://playful-raccoon-21646-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvId=04tB00000009UeX  Select Install for All Users and grant access and approve the third party access. Once the installation is complete, click Done then open the App Launcher and Select the DreamHouse application. If the error still encounters, please try the same instructions in Incognito window.

Please mark it as solved, if this reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi Jack,
Try pasting this url at the end of trailhead playground's URL:
packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tB00000009UeX

Let me know if it helps.
Thanks!
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Mark as resloved if it helps :) :)
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn.com