function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 805SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 805 

Part time developer wanted

We are looking for a part time Salesforce developer to participate in several adhoc projects. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:
  • Superior written and verbal communciation skills
  • Through knowledge of the salesforce platform
  • Experience writing Visualforce pages and developing Apex code
  • Familiar with process builder and visual flows
  • Well versed in the transition from classic experience to lightning
  • U.S. citizen
Rahul Jain 169Rahul Jain 169
Hello,

I am from India and i can work remotely for 45hrs per week. Kindly let me know. My mail id - rkjain035@outlook.com
v varaprasadv varaprasad
Hello,

I am varaprasad, I need som e remote  work in salesforce.
Please find my email id : Varaprasad4sfdc@gmail.com

Thanks
Varaprasad
@For Support: varaprasad4sfdc@gmail.com

Kim KitchenKim Kitchen
Hello, My name is Kim Kitchen, consultant and developer in Salesforce/apex for over 5 yrs full-time. over 30 yrs as a full-time programmer and consultant for many very large projects, US Citizen, currently in south Florida. Please contact me @ kim@ictechnologyllc.com to discuss your projects. Thank-you

RegMacRegMac
Hi there - I wanted to see if you are still looking for a resource to help you.  I have over 6 years of experience with Salesforce and web development.  I'm open to part time and adhoc projects.  I'm from California, US Citizen, advanced in Apex and Visualforce, workflows, and process builder.  Let me know if you are available for a call.  Thanks.

RegMac, what is your email address?
RegMacRegMac
reagan@theagategroup.com

Please send me you contact information and I can call you to discuss.  Thank you.
Hello, You responded to a post earlier (June). Sorry it has taken so long to get back, the original person who posted the below has been busy, so I am taking over and going through these. We are looking for someone to pick up the slack on the developmental side of our org. I am the admin, so we don’t need anyone that necessarily have those skills, but someone to compliment mine. We are wanting to make the move to lightning for our Marketing team, but some of the Visual Flows as well as Apex & Visualforce weren’t built with lightning in mind so they need to be reworked. We also need new code built for some additional projects. If you are still interested, please respond and we can find a time to connect and discuss. Thanks, Denise
RegMacRegMac
Hi Denise, What's a good time to connect this week? If you can provide to me your email I can send you a meeting invite and conference bridge. Reagan Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
BODDH PRAKASH 15BODDH PRAKASH 15
Hi 

I am looking for remote work. Having 3 years of experience in Salesforce Classic and Lighting Application development.
Here is my email Id: boddh1992@gmail.com