function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Valli KValli K 

how do i convert my visual force components as lightning components and add in existing vfpage

Best Answer chosen by Valli K
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi Valli,
I believe there is no such way to 'convert' visualforce components in lightning component. You will have to code your lightning component from scratch.

All Answers

Valli KValli K
Please provide me mobile# or email id to explain on the requirement. Please help me in this.
Hi Valli,
I believe there is no such way to 'convert' visualforce components in lightning component. You will have to code your lightning component from scratch.
This was selected as the best answer
Valli KValli K
this vf component is added multiple vf pages. Can i create lightning component and should i add thatlightning componet in existing vf pages.
Hi,
Mark this post as solved by choosing the best answer. And post this question as a new post and post its link here. I will see what i can do to help you. :)
Thanks!
Valli KValli K
How can I mark as best answer without solving my question
Valli KValli K
can anyone help me in this.
Hi,

I only suggested to post it as a new post because new posts get more quick replies and it is more likely that you will get a variety of posts.
Also, I only asked you to close this post because your original question was "how do i convert my visual force components as lightning components".
Valli KValli K
Narender Singh(Nads) can you please help me in this.

Sure, but I need to see the code of your your apex component for that. 
I believe you have deleted that reply.
Valli KValli K
Could you please text me on my mail id: valli121834@gmail.com from your email id, but not from here please. i will share u the code.
Valli KValli K
I will make it as best answer for your first reply..
Valli KValli K
Narender Singh(Nads)
are you able to help
Hi,
Sorry for the late response. Please check your email.