function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Satria Akbar NugrohoSatria Akbar Nugroho 

Unexpected error in org preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION

Hi,
i'm doing trailhead challenge on Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder, and i got an error that said "There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Web Site must have an extension of .com, .org, or .net.: [Website]"

do you know how can i fix it ?

this is the step of the challenge =
The process can have any name
The process must have an Update Records action that updates Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Postal Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated
The process must be active

NOTE: To complete this challenge, you may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge).

and my work =
User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Satria Akbar Nugroho
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Look like you have validation rule on Account object for web site. Try to deactivate the same and try again

All Answers

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Look like you have validation rule on Account object for web site. Try to deactivate the same and try again
This was selected as the best answer
Satria Akbar NugrohoSatria Akbar Nugroho
Thanks amit !