function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff Hagadone 8Jeff Hagadone 8 

I am in the Trailhead building the Battleship Station App, and I get the following error upon, what I think is completion: "Challenge not yet complete.....here's what's wrong:

The Resource custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.  

This is the rest of it.  I have gone through the entire module, and can't figure out where I errored.  Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.
Kate CobbettKate Cobbett
I'm having the same problem, I looked at the ERD Diagram at the top of the page and noticed that it shows an additional field on the Battle Station object called Crew Members.  Tried creating that one as well but I'm still getting the error.
I figured it out.  I went back, deleted everything that I had created relative to this, and did it over step by step.  Apparently I didn't add the quantity field properly the first go around.  Thanks for the response thought.  Set me back about 20 minutes total. 
Kate CobbettKate Cobbett
Tried deleting everything and redoing it, not sure what was wrong but it works now?