function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vigneshwaran ShanmugamVigneshwaran Shanmugam 

I coudn't click the "Click quiz to earn points" button in "Put Customer Needs at the Center of Sales Practices" page since its been disabled.Please help

Screenshot of what happened in my screen.
Best Answer chosen by Vigneshwaran Shanmugam
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vigneswaran,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same in an incognito window which should probably do the trick. If the issue continues then I would suggest you please clear all the cookies and cache and give a try by attempting the same in a different browser with a brand new org which should resolve the issue.

Still, if the problem continues then I would suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach the support team at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

Hi Vigneswaran,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same in an incognito window which should probably do the trick. If the issue continues then I would suggest you please clear all the cookies and cache and give a try by attempting the same in a different browser with a brand new org which should resolve the issue.

Still, if the problem continues then I would suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach the support team at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks for the solution.I got it by logging it in incognito window.Cheers :)
Hi Vigneswaran,

May I request you please mark this as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hi Nag,
I dont know how to mark the question as solved one.Please help