function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicholas Charles 6Nicholas Charles 6 

Superbadge Help --> Referece Error id: PYQLYUGO

Hi everyone!

I'm working through the Business Administration superbadge and hit a bit of a snag. The challenge won't let me move past the reports/dashboards section citing some kind of unknown error listed below. 

Does anyone know how I can make sure to continue working through this badge. I'd hate to lose the progress I've made, so far!!

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PYQLYUGO"
Also listed on second attempt to submit as: MSYGANXE
pankul guptapankul gupta
Please try to make all the triggers, workflows and process builders inactive and then see if the error is coming again.

Regards,
Pankul Gupta
Unfortunatley, I've cross checked all triggers, WF, and process builders, and none of them are even present anymore.

I made a mistake earlier by creating a custom record type called "Utility". Tried to make a workflow to update firelds based on account type criteria, but found a much better solution to the problem I was really trying to solve.

Now the "utility" record type won't de-activate or delete, per the following excerpt... I'm not sure how to get rid of it, as once record types are implemented it seems near impossible to get them out of the system as a default:
User-added image

And it won't let me remove the record type from the profiles individually, since each profile has to have a default record type value selected.

It's quite the crutch!! I just want to move on during the exercise haha
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi Nichlos,
I recommend you use a fresh dev org or trailhead playground for superbadge challenges.
There is no standard solution for this kind of error. I myself have faced this error many a times. Usually, what works for me is creating a fresh Playground or a fresh Developer org. The reason for occurance could be anything, mostly it is caused by some pre existing configurations in your org which causes an exception during the checking of the challenge. It's very hard to trace down this error to its roots because the trailhead error message doesn't give much info on this. You won't find much help on this error.
You have two options: Either you go through all the process you have done so far in your org, eliminate all possible causes which can result in exception and test everything to ensure everything is working fine or you can create a fresh org and re do the challenge.
I know this wouldn't be much of help to you. But unfortunately, this is what it is.
My best bet would be doing it on a newly created developer org.

Thanks.
Not what I wanted to hear, but glad I heard it! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunate issue with the DE. Back to square one!

Thanks, again!