function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
naveen polavarapunaveen polavarapu 

unable to Import Knowledge Articles in Salesforce

I am unable to Import Articles in Salesforce created a zip folder with .csv file with isMasterLanguage,Title,UrlName,Summary,Language,ArticleType,ArticleTotalViewCount,Summary fields and .properties file with 
Key,Description, Default Value fields also saved 2 articles as .html and all 3 files are zipped and try to import by Import Articles in salesforce.
after few minutes getting error log like .properties is missing and .csv file not found.
 plese let me know where and what am I missing.

Thank you in advance

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Naveen,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have faced a similar issue in the past I Just directly did zip file of folder rather than selecting the three files and then making zip of it. I have different folder of all html files inside a zip file. Finally it worked :D 1.While importing of knowledge articles, be careful for the type of files (.csv or .properties). Make sure the file extension is genuinely .properties or .csv 2. give same name to .csv and .properties file 3. Most important - select all the files (.csv,.properties and folder containing .html files) and then make zip folder of it.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
naveen polavarapunaveen polavarapu
Hi Nagendra,

Still unable import Articles.Articles which are exported has multiple article types Lightning was not enabled in the Org but destination org has only one article type as Lightnig was enabled.
Is this the reason Article Imports are failing?

Thank you for your response earlier.