function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Holly Stephens 10Holly Stephens 10 

Display a list of records in a flow

I am trying to display a list of records that contain a keyword in my flow (variable assigned in the previous screen). I know that I need to use a Sobject Collection but I am unsure how to display those results. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Holly Stephens 10
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi All,

You can create a dynamic record choice and query the object and use the fetched records in a picklist, mutli select list or as a check list.

RD

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephens,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below link from the forums community with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Holly Stephens 10Holly Stephens 10
Thanks Nagendra, I did see this, but I will also need to be able to select the record associated with this list. Sorry, I did forget to mention that. Would I show the sobject collection in a dynamic picklist? Holly Stephens Systems Analyst | Thumbtack | Salt Lake City We’re hiring Fast Company named us one of the most innovative companies, and Fortune named us one of the best places to work. Join us thumbtack.com/careers.
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi All,

You can create a dynamic record choice and query the object and use the fetched records in a picklist, mutli select list or as a check list.

RD
This was selected as the best answer
Mike Bucci 6Mike Bucci 6
RD@SF, can you please provide more details on how to do what you have suggested?
cez fijcez fij
Maybe try this package: https://unofficialsf.com/datatable-lightning-web-component-for-flow-screens-2/
It allows to insert such tables of records into screenflows
Mithun Naik 5Mithun Naik 5
Hi All,
Just an update on this.
In the winter '23 salesforce release introduced "Data Table" in salesforce flows. With the help of salesforce flow, you can display the table of records. 
Please refer to the below post: -How to Create Data Table in Flow (https://viewonreview.com/how-to-create-a-data-table-in-salesforce-flow/" target="_blank)