function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
iLoad LoansiLoad Loans 

I need a developer to implement Apex Code to enable an email to be sent to my clients daily advising them of the status of the jobs we are handling for them

1- parameter for the daily email would be Brokers(clients) - active (we have a checkbox for inactive brokers) - Applications (Multiple applications attached to each broker) - status open
2 I need an email sent to our active Brokers (clients) daily, with a summary of the applications we are handling for them with approx 5 fields from the application object included
3 Email recipients are external clients(Brokers) that have no access to our data base
4 I will give a template for the email

My limited understanding is that this can be achived via an apex code being developed.  We thought we would be able to schedule reporting for each of the above to be emailed to my inbox and create rules for the email to then be forwarded automatically to the clinet/broker required but this is limited by the volume of the schedule being insufficient
samrsamr
Hi, Please drop an email to discuss, we can offer this solution based on your exact needs. Typically we have done a similar solution for our client to update the status of case tasks for their support ticket. 
samr@expsoltech.com 
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
I'm a Salesforce consultant and this seems to be an interesting task. Please drop an email to discuss in detail lokesh.kr063@gmail.com
Kim KitchenKim Kitchen
My name is Kim Kitchen, I'm a salesforce consultant and developer (about 5 yrs full-time experiencein many projects much bigger than this) this appears to be an easy task. please email me at kim@ictechnologyllc.com if you'd like to discuss this (or any other) project