function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karin AthanasKarin Athanas 

I created a developer org, but when I signed out I couldn't sign back in because it asked a challenge question

Hi all, I created a new trailhead playground to work in, but I knew I'd need to sign out and sign back in a few times to complete the challenge so I did so, but when I tried to log back in, it asked for a password I hadn't created. Did I do this wrong? Because then I clicked reset password and when I cliked the link to reset my password, it asked a challenge question, but there's no answer because it never set one up for me so I keep answering with the correct answer, but getting no where and this trailhead playground is now literally a rock I can't even through at anyone. 

Can someone please explain to me what I 'should' have done to correctly create a new trailhead playground, set a password, and successfully log out and back in?

Thanks in advance!
Best Answer chosen by Karin Athanas
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karin,

You have to generate the username and password for your trailhead playground before working with it.

Please follow the steps given in the below link in order to get the username and password for ur trailhead playground. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karin,

You have to generate the username and password for your trailhead playground before working with it.

Please follow the steps given in the below link in order to get the username and password for ur trailhead playground. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
Karin AthanasKarin Athanas
Yes! sweet, thank you