function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rebecca Hendricks 3Rebecca Hendricks 3 

Protect Your Data in Salesforce Error - Fumiko Suzuki

I am working on the Mint Chip - Content Release trailmix and have encountered several small errors that haven't held me up too much, and have usually been able to find a work around to.  However, I am getting an error on the Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience - Protect Your Data in Salesforce module.  I followed all the instructions and have put everything in, but when I clicked the Verify on the Set Up Account Teams section, I got an error that Fumiku Suzuki wasn't set up as a Sales Rep.

User-added image

I saw that we were to assign him to the role in the Set Organization-Wide Defaults and Create a Role Hierarchy section, but were never asked to actually create the user's account there.  (I even went back and re-read that section to confirm I hadn't overlooked it.)  Doing some searching in the communities, I found a link to this module where it shows what the department and category information is supposed to be when setting up that account, which I followed.
User-added image
(The role is different here than what the linked module states it to be, as that module is for a different section. I did try it with the role specified in the linked module, and still got the same error.)  I have even gone into the Role section of setup and confirmed that the user is showing as assigned to that Role.
User-added image
Am I missing something??????