function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
subaasubaa 

lightning for Salesforce

Hi,
I was trying to download 'Salesforce Lightning for Outlook' add-ins from Microsoft AppSource website. I unable to download it. Can anyone guide me the steps required to download it? Are there some other links to download it? Please confirm.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Subaa,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I know how and where did you try to install Salesforce Lightning for Outlook add-in via using Outlook Web app or Outlook 2016 desktop client?

If you are using Outlook Web App then try to check this issue via using Outlook 2016 to see whether the problem still occurs.

However, I have tried and tested on my side to install Salesforce Lightning for Outlook add-in using Outlook 2016 desktop client without any problem.

In Outlook, click Home > Store on the ribbon.

On the Add-Ins for Outlook page, search for Salesforce Lightning for Outlook add-in by using a search box. When you find an add-in you want, review its privacy policy.

For free add-ins, use the toggle controls to turn them On.

Here is the screenshot for your reference:
User-added image

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

subaasubaa
Hi Nagendra,
Thanks for your quick response.
I was trying this with Outlook Web App only; unfortunately, I dont have access to Outlook 2016 Desktop client version. However, I will try to get that access and will check that.
Between, if you find any other workaround for Outlook Web App version, please let me know.