function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexandre CabelloAlexandre Cabello 

Multi-language support non-existent for Navigation Menu in Community's languages.xml file?

I am interested in setting up multi-language translations within our Community. Body material can be translated by changing the field name tags to the chosen foreign languages and changing property tags to their corresponding translations. However, the Navigation Menu (Aura) component offers no property names that correspond with the tab options in the menu. Say I have Proposals, Offers, Orders as my menu tabs, none of these are listed as property tags. Is this a limitation of Salesforce or is there a hidden way to trace the property tag names of each menu options? Thanks in advance.
Alexandre CabelloAlexandre Cabello
Community's language.xml file
Here is what I am referring to. To get here, go to Community Builder > Settings > Languages > Export Content
saicharanreddysaicharanreddy
@alexandre You can use Navigation Menu Item in the Translate option from setup. However i would like to know how you are using this xml file 
Nikolay MitjulNikolay Mitjul
Is there any possibility to deploy Translated "Navigation Menu Items" ? Preferably with VS Code?