function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sarah Lovatt 13Sarah Lovatt 13 

Unhandled Exception error when validating "Import Data" trailhead module

Hi all. I have imported the CSV file and it inserted the records correctly, but I'm getting an error when I "Check Challenge":

It's all in My Trailhead Playground org.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: IXNQSJBI. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: Contact where Salutation = 'Dr.' AND LastName = 'Dapper' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:59 field 'LastName' can not be filtered in a query call

Trailhead checking error

Please can someone help?

Thanks,
Sarah
RakeshRakesh (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the issue are encountering.

Make sure you are mapping with the right fields. Try it out in a new DE/trailhead playground, I have tried implementing in new DE org and I got verified. Still, if you get the same error, Please let me know. Happy to help you further.

Hope this helps you!
Please mark it as solved, If this reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hey Sarah,

Delete all the previously imported contacts. And import again.
Reference the screenshots for help:
User-added image
User-added image

Let me know if it helps.
Thanks!
Thank you both - I've tried all that and still get an error. I deleted all the inserted contacts and reinserted, confirming that I mapped to the Contact first name, last name and mobile (it says to map to the mobile not phone in the instructions in the module).

Isn't the error "field 'LastName' can not be filtered in a query call" indicating a problem with the query being used for checking the Challenge, rather than a problem with the data itself?

Thanks!
Sarah
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Do you have any record types for contact object in your org?
No, it doesn't, but it's a "My Trailforce Playground" org created by Trailhead that I would expect to be ready for all the modules. 

I've created a new Trailforce Playground org and imported the Contacts from the module, and it's still exactly the same error.

I think I'll leave that module for now and get on with other ones. I've imported data many times before so I'm only doing the module to tick it off! 

Thanks again!
Sarah
RakeshRakesh (Salesforce Developers) 
Please reach out Trailhead support Team. Send an email to trailhead@salesforce.com they will help you in solving this.
I've emailed them. Thanks everyone!