function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephanie CurlStephanie Curl 

Admin Beginner> Reports & Dashboards for Lightning Experience> Format Reports

I cannot move forward from this module because I created the report but messed up significantly so I had to delete the report. 
I re-did it and made it correctly but now I can't name is 'Case Status' because the system says I already used it. 
Help please!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephaine,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

It might be when we delete a report; it goes into the Recycle Bin section. Even though when we delete it from Recycle Bin section, It has to delete from Salesforce Backup Servers. The Report might still exist in the SF database which causes the above error. Every weekend SF performs clean up activities for their data. Once that happens, you can able to create Report with the same name that you are looking for.

To pass this challenge for now.

Just put a number at the unique name (ex" Cases _by_Status1) and leave the upper name simply Cases_by_Status. The trailhead is searching for the simple dashboard name, not for the unique one.

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This is still not working. I recreated the proper report with all the info and named it according to your last email. Now it says : ‘Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Case Status' report does not include the 'Subject' field.’ But I know for a fact that the subject field is in the report…I think it is still trying to go off of the original report I created. Not sure how to proceed. I need this done to complete the beginner trail. Stephanie Curl | Data Assistant Office:(206) 926-3025 scurl@newbegin.org www.newbegin.org She / Her Pronouns [NB]
dheeraj poondladheeraj poondla
Hi Stephanie,
Please check your saved reports folder because after saving the report, if you edit that again and if you click on save as button it can be saved again with the same name.So here you may have 2 reports with same name in different folders. Please check that and delete that report.
Thank you.
I do not have 2 reports. I have one Case Status report but it keeps giving me an error message saying I did not include “subject” in the report but I have triple checked and it is included. It is still trying to pull the old report that I deleted; which I do not have access to only Trailhead has access to it. This is an issue with your system please do not try to make me feel dumb by saying it might be in another folder… Stephanie Curl | Data Assistant Office:(206) 926-3025 scurl@newbegin.org www.newbegin.org She / Her Pronouns [NB]