function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Supriyo Ghosh 9Supriyo Ghosh 9 

Regarding Salesfoce Mobile App

Hi,

I am using Salesforce Mobile app.In salesforce mobile app when I am searching my lead in lookup only Lead name is appearing.I want to see some more filed in Mobile lookup search like name,mobile no,Address.Please help.
RakeshRakesh (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Supriyo,

You can add more fields in a look dialog. 
Go to Customize -> Leads - > under Leads section you will see Customize layout of fields on search results and lookup dialogs, click edit and add the fields you want to display in lookup dialog.
For your reference check the below image:
User-added image
Hope this helps you!
Please mark it solved, If this reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Thanks for your reply rakesh.But I am using Salesforce mobile app.In mobile App I am having Event object.In Event object I am having Lead lookup.When I am searching there I am only able to see name.From web I can see other fields but from mobile I cannot.
Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi Supriyo,
Unfortunately, they can't be configured. But you can vote for the idea here:https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000DkMjAAK

If you feel my answer helped you, please mark it as the best answer so that others with similar query can benefit from this post.
Thanks!
Thanks Narender.But can we search with any other fields like Mobile or PAN instead of name.So that we can identify the exact lead.
Yes, you are right. But the thing is that the field choices only determine the display of search results and do not affect the fields that are actually searched.
User-added image