function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Victor LarssonVictor Larsson 

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: We couldn't find a profile called 'Sales User'. Check your spelling.

Hi when completing the "Work with Standard and Custom Fields" in "Customize a Salesforce Object" I get the error message We couldn't find a profile called 'Sales User'. Check your spelling.". 

I have followed the steps and I have a Sales User cloned from the standard user which the assigment specifies, I checked the user also and the name is spelled correctly. Has anyone else ran into this problem or does anyone know a potential fix? 

Best regards,
Victor
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Victor,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please post the screenshots of what you have done so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Also, if you are sure that your work is correct then I would suggest you give a try in a new trailhead playground which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Victor LarssonVictor Larsson
User-added image
Here is the profile that Trailhead says doesn't exist. I also tried to do it a in a new trailhead playground but got a similiar error message. 

Thanks for the fast response! 
Saurabh TyagiSaurabh Tyagi
Hi Victor,

I just finished the very same challenge you are facing problem with and i didnt get any errors.

I think issue could be  that you may have selected wrong trailhead organization while verifying it... can you try to relogin and launch correct trailhead org and make sure you close other tabs for now and see if it helps.

let me know if it does solve your issue,

Good luck!

a-arona-aron
I was having the same issue, refreshing the trailhead page, selecting another sandbox, and switching back to the org I was using for the module allowed me to pass.
Muhammad Alam 6Muhammad Alam 6
Hello Guys,
Try selecting the org name with the email on it, that literally says your email in the picklist box when you are selecting the playground.
This will definetly solve the issue.
Thanks 
Ziiada UrazmetovaZiiada Urazmetova
thanks this really helped me