function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pieter Calitz 12Pieter Calitz 12 

How to get my old developer account back?

Hi,

I previously had a Developer Account where I added an app (+- 6 months ago)

Now, when I try to log in on that account, it does not recognize me.
I tried to change my password. Salesforce says it sent me an email but it never arrives
I need to get the account back because all the work has already been done

It was a connected app

I had to create a new account under a different name just to be able to post here

Please help!

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Pieter Calitz 12
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pieter,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

In order to check the status of the developer account Login into your any of your developer editions then navigate to:

Setup > Company Profile > Company Information

OR just search "Company Information" in the quick find box

On that page, you can scroll down and see as below:

User-added image

But as you are saying that you are unable to login and not receiving the password reset link, may I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team with the respective org username for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach the support team at the below email address. Note: The FAQ says that "Developer Edition organizations continue to be available as long as these organizations have some type of activity within the previous six months".If not the account gets expired.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pieter,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

In order to check the status of the developer account Login into your any of your developer editions then navigate to:

Setup > Company Profile > Company Information

OR just search "Company Information" in the quick find box

On that page, you can scroll down and see as below:

User-added image

But as you are saying that you are unable to login and not receiving the password reset link, may I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team with the respective org username for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach the support team at the below email address. Note: The FAQ says that "Developer Edition organizations continue to be available as long as these organizations have some type of activity within the previous six months".If not the account gets expired.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Pieter Calitz 12Pieter Calitz 12
Thanks,

I tried to contact them but no answer.

So, I just recreated the app
Andrew GuptaAndrew Gupta
That is what happened to my previous account. Was not able to recover it as may be i was not active for more mcdvoice (https://mcdvoice.dev/) than 6 months. Found it better to create another account.