function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Albane RigaudAlbane Rigaud 

Start Routing with Omni-Channel

Hello everyone! Start Routing with Omni-Channel: For the last step: Route a Case, I don't get the request notification in my Widget, even though my widget is available. Can you help me please? thank you
User-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have done the bold things in the following steps.

3. Link Your Routing Configuration to a Queue
With your routing configuration set, we need a queue to link to it. Let’s create a queue!
From Setup, enter Manage Users in the Quick Find box, then select Queues.
Click New.
Enter the label High-Priority Cases (the queue name auto-fills to High_Priority_Cases).
In the Routing Configuration field, click the lookup icon, and select the routing configuration you just created (High-Priority Cases).
Under Supported Objects, select Case in the Available Objects, and click Add to move it to the Selected Objects.
Under Queue Members, in Search, select Public Groups and select All Internal Users in the Available Members list, then click Add to move it to Selected Users. Add yourself to Selected Users too.
Click Save.

From Setup, enter Manage Users in the Quick Find box, then select Profiles.
Click the name of the profile you want to enable Omni-Channel for. Let’s start with System Administrator.
Hover over Enabled Service Presence Status Access and click Edit.
Select Available - Cases in the Available Service Presence Status, and click Add to move it to the Selected Service Presence Status.
Click Save.
Repeat for any other profiles you want to use with Omni-Channel. If you plan to make new users in your hands-on org to use with Omni-Channel, repeat these steps for the Custom: Support Profile or the Standard User profile.

Please mark it as Solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya