function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arturo Rodriguez MartinezArturo Rodriguez Martinez 

Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic

Hi,

Users with the permission "Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic" enabled will not see the navigation bar (Tabs, Global search, Setup links, Name links) in the top of the screen on Visual Force pages in Classic. Have you noticed the same? This looks like a Bug to me.

Thanks!
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Arturo,
Mark as best answer, If it resloves !!
To disable this, go to profiles and permission sets and disable “Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce classic” permission. We can disable this if we are ready to enable lighting version without looking back to salesforce classic version.
Mark as resloved if it helps :) :)
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn.com  (https://www.forcelearn.com) ​ 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Arturo,

sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have tried enabling the  "Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic"  and tried logging in an incognito window and was able to see all the options.

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same in a new org by creating a new user which and assign the profile which has  "Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic"  permission enabled.

This should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Akshay_DhimanAkshay_Dhiman
Hi Arturo,

Please go to Profile and go to a permission set and enable "Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic". Here is an image, hope this will helpful:

User-added image

If this is helpful mark it best answer.

Thank you
Akshay Dhiman